Want to apply for a Job in therapy or family counseling? Take a look at the job description. If you think this is a fit for you, leave your Information here. Please make sure to attach a resume.
Provisionally Licensed Psychotherapist and Licensed Psychotherapist wanted
Cutting Edge Counseling of the North Shore is seeking a licensed and/or provisionally licensed therapist to join our unique, multidisciplinary team in which the candidate will serve alongside other seasoned therapists.
The primary clinical responsibility of the Psychotherapist will be to carry a caseload of psychotherapy clients at Cutting Edge Counseling. As building a caseload typically takes time, it is expected that the Psychotherapist will help build her or his caseload through networking and other activities under the direction of and consultation with the Clinical Director.
1. A well-developed assessment and therapy skill set and specialization in one or more therapeutic orientations, with special consideration given to CBT, ACT, Marriage Therapy or EMDR practitioners.
2. The following Illinois licenses will be considered: LPC, LCPC, MFT, LMFT, LSW, LCSW & Clinical Psychologist (PhD or PsyD).
3. Evening and weekends are required due to clientele.
4. Desire and eventual ability to carry a caseload of 20+ sessions per week.
5. Willingness to network and develop community relationships.
6. A capacity and desire to develop and implement successful and innovative clinical services or programs is a plus.
7. Must be willing to panel with insurance companies immediately upon starting at Cutting Edge Counseling
8. Willingness to work with different age groups
9. We are an easygoing bunch of people. The candidate should be too.
1. Highly competitive pay based on experience and qualifications.
2. Individual and group consultation with peers and colleagues.
3. Fully furnished, beautiful office space.
4. Very few ancillary duties besides psychotherapy and some networking.